Sunday 22 June 2014

Spoiling myself


At first I thought, naw.. let's not. A cheaper one is fine, I'm only gonna sleep there right!?
But yesterday I felt, No.. I want to spoil myself, I can afford it and I might need it! After all I will spend 6 nights there.
Also, this one is located opposite the building where I used to stay when I lived in Seoul!
It's a 22 story building, brand new... it was in construction last summer when I was there and i only saw a photo of what would be.
Anyway, as I found a discount coupon I felt, let's book this. I mean it looks amazing!!
And who knows, I might spend more time there than i think!? ^^








And the room....





It also comes with a gym!!







Location, Edae, Sinchon.
4-5min walk from Line 2, just across my old house ^^

Close to shopping, food, cinema, you name it!! ^^

No comments: