Saturday 14 June 2014

ONE -for the win-

This was released the other day, and it felt kinda weird to listen to them as quartet.
It feels like it was yesterday Nishikido Ryo and Yamashita Tomohisa announced their departure from the group, however 3 years has already passed!
Anyway back to the new single! as I haven't heard anything from them since Koi no ABO, I guess it was in 2009, I have no idea what I'd be listening to, and I got a happy surprise! I like this single a lot ^^
I really like the title track "ONE -for the win-", I think it's a perfect match of music and lyrics! I would maybe have swapped some parts between the members and also have had them to work on their pronunciation of the countries, but also the "broken English" is also a charm!

World Quest isn't new to NEWS fans but to me, and I have no idea how the original sounds like, but I like the sound of the re-mix. I guess I should try to find the original one ^^

Happy surprise indeed!! Japan playing tonight Brazil time, tomorrow my local time, it's time to get excited!! ^^




★★


Tracklist
01.ONE -for the win-
02.SEVEN COLORS
03.WORLD QUEST [R-midwest Remix]
03.君がいた夏
04.FLYING BIRD
05.ONE -for the win- (オリジナル・カラオケ)
06.SEVEN COLORS (オリジナル・カラオケ)

No comments: