Thursday 26 June 2014

I donno anymore..who'll win!?

This year's World Cup in football has been really weird, if you ask me.
All the team I believed in have been disappointing. Spain, England... and also Japan and Korea.
Of course the Asian countries are not as good as the European ones *Coughs* But that's because they lack physics. However if a Japanese footballer weight 67 kgs and a English one 89-100 kgs.. well.. you can guess.

Japan played a lousy game the other day, I was so sad, when they had 1-1 in half time I believed in them, so I was so pissed off and sad when the game was over.

Also, seeing this photo of captain Hasebe Makoto didn't make it better.
I'm so used to see him smiling and be focused. 
I feel so sorry for him and the team 
(T_T)





I wonder who'll win this year's FIFA World Cup... Germany!?

No comments: