Monday 16 June 2014

NEWS

As I took a like to their new single, I sorta felt the urge to listen to their latest album. This one was released almost a year ago.
It sure sounds like NEWS, but it's so weird without Ryo-kun and Yamapi, I donno if I like it or not. Or is it better now? I'm not sure, I miss the old members, from 9 to 8 to 6 to 4!
As for the songs then, well like I said, a typical NEWS album. The songs I like are World Quest and Cry, however as for the rest, there is no song that's appealing after listening the first time.
Tesshi's solo is okay, but nothing can beat Ai Nante!!!




CD 1
01. ~compass~
02. WORLD QUEST
03. 4+FAN
04. 渚のお姉サマー
05. ポコポンペコーリャ
06. 恋祭り
07. Greedier
08. ベサメ・ムーチョ ~狂おしいボレロ~
09. チャンカパーナ
10. Dance in the dark
11. HIGHER GROUND
12. フルスイング
13. CRY [Regular Edition only]

CD 2 [Limited Edition B only]
01. Beautiful Rain [Keiichiro Koyama]
02. Dreamcatcher [Shigeaki Kato]
03. Remedy [Takahisa Masuda]
04. Lovin' U [Yuya Tegoshi]

No comments: