Monday 16 June 2014

Drop Coffee


On Saturday I met up with HJ unni for brunch.
As she's here on exchange I wanted to take her to a place she had never been.
I took her to Drop Coffee at Mariatorget in Stockholm.

I have wanted to go for quite some time but never had time to!
Finally we got there!

Anyway, the service was so-so, they mixed up a lot, it felt kinda unprofessional, also when asking questions like "if tonic meant they put tonic water in it or if it was something else" they gave a snotty comment back.
When paying the one in the cashier threw the receipt without asking if I wanted it, and yes, he asked the girl before me so... it was kinda weird. 
Also, the one who served came to our table twice with the wrong order.

But in the end we got what we had ordered and it was good!
We were happy with our choices, the Pain-Au-Chocolat was so delicious, and freshly baked so a big PLUS for that ^^

Next time, I hope the service will be better :)

ice latte & grilled sandwich 

latte & pain-au-chocolat


No comments: