Saturday 7 June 2014

Fazer Café


I went to Finland for the day last Monday, I didn't take a lot of photos as I wasn't there for pleasure.
However I manged to take this!
I kinda laughed when I saw this. You see, this was THE first thing I saw besides the airport when I landed.
No, in the taxi ride from the airport to the city center, I saw N O T H I N G.
The reason for that was that I was talking to the manager from BW the whole time...as we shared the taxi.

Anyway, as soon as I stepped out of the car, I knew, for sure, I was in Finland!
If you are not aware.. (Karl) Fazer is a Finnish Chocolate brand.

During my lunch break I popped over just to see it.
It looked nice inside, but waaaay overpriced.
I can say this as we can find Fazer chocolate in Sweden as well.
However, they did have cakes and other things, so if I wouldn't have had lunch, I'd probably would have had bought something there!! 

So, if you happen to stop by Helsinki, and like chocolate, this is the place ^^


No comments: