Saturday 7 June 2014

태양 - 라이스

Four years has passed since we got "Solar". Now Big Bang's TaeYang is finally releasing a new solo album! This is a full-length album and is titled "Rise". It comes with nine tracks, and includes last year's hit single Ringa Linga. GD also contributed with one more song to this album, Stay With Me. And Tablo has also contributed with lyrics to several tracks.
I like this new album, I can almost say it was worth waiting for 4 years!
I prefer his ballads, and even though Taeyang is not my fave member, his type of music is my fave of all Big Bang members!
I'm keen to see his comeback stage for 눈, 코, 입!!



★★★★

01. INTRO (RISE)
02. 눈, 코, 입
03. 새벽 한 시
04. STAY WITH ME [FEAT. G-DRAGON OF BIGBANG]
05. 아름다워
06. 링가 링가
07. 이게 아닌데
08. 버리고
09. LOVE YOU TO DEATH









Here's a preview of all the tracks for you who hasn't heard it yet


No comments: