Saturday 21 June 2014

LOVE (dvd)

804 00 people, I was one of them, enjoyed this tour. Total 16 performances and four of them were in Tokyo Dome.

This tour's dvd was shot on Dec 14! The tour included in total 35 (36 with overtune) songs and Arashi got all fans to do the LOVE funky dance with them! It was epic to see all the fans doing it so perfectly ^^
I pre-ordered my copy already, and I'm surprised it will be released already next month. I mean, Arafes just came. So I guess, there are lots more coming this year ^^
I got the first press. edition of the dvd, it comes with a special package and booklet!
Let July 30 come as soon as possible!! ^^


DISC1~2: (2013 年 12 月 14 日 東京ドームにて収録)
Overture
Breathless
ワイルド アット ハート
Løve Rainbow
CONFUSION
Endless Game
Intergalactic
Step and Go
EYES WITH DELIGHT
sugar and salt
Hit the floor
サヨナラのあとで
Rock Tonight
20825日目の曲
One Love
果てない空
君のために僕がいる
言葉より大切なもの
エナジーソング~絶好調超!!!!~
Dance in the dark
モノクロ
P・A・R・A・D・O・X
Calling
夜空への手紙
Tears
Starlight
kiss
FUNKY
迷宮ラブソング
Love so sweet
愛を歌おう
遠くまで
サクラ咲ケ
Happiness
感謝カンゲキ雨嵐
マイガール

No comments: