Sunday 1 June 2014

Gold

I discovered Britt by watching "The other woman" a few weeks back. And now I have tried to listen to her as much as possible. I really like her music! Not only the song "The sun is rising", however I should admit that The Sun Is Rising is one of my fave ^^ I also adore the song Gold, Ready or Not, Who you say you are...
I think this a great album, and I'll listen more to her older work ^^ Sometimes I guess you just have to be lucky when finding new music!!
And yes, her music kinda reminds of Taylor Swift here and there... AND I like both ^^


★★★★

1. Gold
2. All This Time
3. Look Like Love
4. Who You Say You Are
5. Ready or Not (featuring Lecrae)
6. Breakthrough
7. Stand
8. The Sun Is Rising
9. Amazing Life
10. Still That Girl
11. Seeing for the First Time
12. Gold (Jason Nevins Rhythmic Radio [Remix])
13. Gold (Wideboys Remix)

No comments: