Wednesday 11 June 2014

너희들은 포위됐다

I haven't really watched a lot of Korean dramas or movies lately, mainly because I haven't found a drama that interest me, lack of time, and I have been watching other things.
Anyway, I recently came across this one and I have started to follow it. It's kinda "stupid" yet fun!
Also, I love Lee Seung-Gi, so it kinda felt like a must watch ^^
So far I have only watched two episodes, but I hope I can catch up!! ^^



Title: 너희들은 포위됐다 / You're all surrounded
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2014-May-07 to 2014-Jul-10
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00


Cast
Eun Dae-gu (Lee Seung-gi), Eo Soo-sun (Go Ara), Park Tae-il (Ahn Jae-hyun) and Ji Gook (Park Jung-min), otherwise known as the P4, are the new recruits in the violent crimes unit at Gangnam Police Station. These rookies are neither enthusiastic, nor passionate about their new jobs and have joined the crime squad for various, self-serving reasons. They are led by erratic and hotheaded Seo Pan-seok (Cha Seung-won), who wants nothing more than to wash his hand off of the incompetent new recruits. You're All Surrounded follows the journey of these young cops as they fumble, learn, fall in love and find their way to becoming people the citizens can trust.

Cast
Lee Seung-gi as Eun Dae-gu / Kim Ji-yong
Cha Seung-won as Seo Pan-seok
Go Ara as Eo Soo-sun
Oh Yoon-ah as Kim Sa-kyung
Ahn Jae-hyun as Park Tae-il
Park Jung-min as Ji Gook
Sung Ji-roo as Lee Eung-do

info @ dramawiki

No comments: