Thursday 19 June 2014

smart

After 2 years, they are back with a new album!
To me it's difficult to judge, the reason is that their music is either, to me, perfect or disaster!
It's such a JE vibe to all their songs and when I listen to them, I still see the 12-15 year old boys but they have reached 20 now!! It feels so weird.
I have a few songs I really like, and those are Forever,切なさ、ひきかえに, Candle, Ride with me,and はじまりのメロディ. (^^)



★★


Limited Version
1. ~Prelude of smart~
2. FOREVER
3. Ready Go
4. Come On A My House
5. 切なさ、ひきかえに
6. Candle
7. パステル
8. ゆーと叩いてみた。
9. コンパスローズ
10. Ride With Me
11. Come Back...?
12. RELOAD
13. はじまりのメロディ
14. AinoArika

2 cd edition
1. My World
2. ともだちだよ
3. Yes! / 怪盗y-ELLOW-voice
[山田涼介・髙木雄也・八乙女光]
4. Super Super Night / ナイトスタイルピーポー
[知念侑李・中島裕翔・薮宏太]
5. Oh! アイドル! / 愛追I隊
[岡本圭人・有岡大貴・伊野尾慧]

No comments: