Thursday 5 March 2015

Ayaka to release an iTunes session


I'm so excited, I heard the news a few days ago... Japanese singer/songwriter Ayaka will release an 'iTunes Session' on March 16, it will be available in 110 countries!
This is the first time an iTunes Session is produced in Japan, and Ayaka has been selected as the first artist to participate. I'd say it's a great choice. Ayaka is one of the best singers in the world, And one of the best live performers in the world. It's a few weeks left, I cannot wait!!!!
One of my fave songs, Tsuyoko Omou is featured!!! I wish, Te wo Tsunagou and number one would have had been on it, but sadly not. Also, I rather have wanted the Japanese versions of Hajimari no Toki and Through the ages.

Let the countdown begin! (^^)


Tracks
01. ツヨク想う (Tsuyoku Omou)
02. アカイソラ (Akai Sora)
03. THIS IS THE TIME
04. にじいろ (Nijiiro)
05. はじまりのとき (Hajimari no Toki)(English ver.)
06. Through the ages(English ver.)


info @ natalie

No comments: