Wednesday 11 March 2015

Marimekko Nimikko Mikko Bathrobe - Red/Purple

I'm on a shopping stop until I go abroad, or at least that's what I have been telling myself.
As I went to Täby C last weekend, all I can say is, that "STOP" did not last for long.
In the end, I bought several things, but in my defense (yes, the excuses starts) all items were 50% off!
One of the items I got is this beauty, a bathrobe from Marimekko!
I have always wanted a bathrobe, but never found one I really liked.
As I saw this I fell completely, and since it was 50% off I couldn't stop myself. Also, the girl in the store said the colours really matched me, no she did not just say that just because. My friend thought so too, my parents as well!!
I'm ashamed as well as super happy with my purchase!! ^^
It's not every day you come across a 50% sale at Marimekko.



Material: Cotton velour
Size: S/M
Design: Wide stripe design in red and purple and belted waist and front pockets.

No comments: