Thursday 12 March 2015

Rare ring by Swarovski

Swarovski also had a 50% sale, so I got myself this little piece. They have decided to name it "Rare Ring". I'd rather call it, simple yet delicate. ^^
I guess this is how it goes when you are single and want to cheer yourself up!! haha
Joke aside, I have actually wanted a simple ring just like this one for a long time, it fits for many occasions, so when I saw this on sale and they had my size, it felt like a "match in heaven".
I couldn't resist, especially since it was so cheap!!!
Not that Swarovski is such expensive normally either, but well, there's still a big difference on what I think it's worth. 570 SEK, so-so... 285 SEK, Perfect ^^
Description: A slim silhouette  rhodium-plated ring. One half is adorned with sparkling crystals.
Article no.: 1121066
You can purchase it here

info and pics @ Swarovski

No comments: