Saturday 7 March 2015

Dessert Heaven or Diabetic Hell?


I kinda felt like diabetes was coming over me when i first saw this.
Apparently there's a trend among Korean female students to mix a bunch of sweets like chocolate, ice cream and snacks in a huge bawl and feast on it!
Yes, they have taken their Bibimbap and changed it completely. For you who are not aware, Bibimbap is a Korean dish, mixed rice with veggies and meat.
As this is also reaching a new level of a craze, many has also being negative around this saying that it's "wow..is that what the girls think is healthy"

To me although it looks like a child's dream dessert, I do find some of the ingredients disgusting.
Also, they all feast on this together, like there's no tomorrow.
These kinds of snacks are rather cheap in Korea, still not sure if this is the best thing to be feasting on. One time is okay, but I do wonder if they only do this once!!
The website where I got this from instiz doesn't really show if this is from one and the same class or many different ones XD
I felt kinda diabetic as I looked at it!!

What do you think? 
Want to try? 
or 
Feel like throwing up?










No comments: