Friday 20 March 2015

냄새를 보는 소녀

I feel like I should watch more K-drama to improve my Korean, however it's not as easy as it seems.
But I found this drama, it will start in a few weeks and I will try to follow it. I like Shin Se Kyung so she's the reason I will watch it.
The title is kinda funny "The girl who see smells". I wonder what that really means... ^^




Title: 냄새를 보는 소녀 / The Girl Who Sees Smells
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast period: April 1 - TBA
Air time: Wednesday and Thursday 21:55
Original Soundtrack: TBA

Plot
Choi Mu-gak's younger sister Eun-seol was killed in the "Bar Code" murder case. Since then, he has felt numb physically and emotionally, having lost the sense of smell and taste, and is unable to feel pain or attraction. Mu-gak becomes a detective in order to re-open the investigation into his sister's death.

Oh Cho-rim was the sole survivor among the "Bar Code" serial killer's victims. She's forgotten all her memories before the traumatic event, but gained the hyper-sensory ability to visualize smells. Cho-rim teams up with Mu-gak to catch the killer.


Main characters
Park Yoo-chun as Choi Mu-gak
Shin Se-kyung as Oh Cho-rim
Namgoong Min as Kwon Jae-hee
Yoon Jin-seo as Yeom Mi

No comments: