Monday 2 March 2015

New strategy


My PT said that we are gonna try a new strategy, this means one session with heavy weight training. This in order to burn more fat! I said it sounded great, I really want to burn as much as possible.
So last Thursday I did my first session, before the session ended my body was so sore and my pt wished me good luck to get out of bed in the morning. I can say that I managed to get out of bed but my body was so sore, I had to stand most of the day at work. Today I have a new session, which I believe will be more focused on a normal circle, but who knows? Bring on the pain...!?
While doing all the exercises I felt like a weight trainer / body builder... 
and not like a woman at all! XD
I seriously wonder how this will turn out!

...


We have to wait and see...

No comments: