Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

I had seen the trailer several times on YT and FB, it kept popping up on my feeds, it looked hilarious so I search for the first movie and saw it. It was so-so in one way and awesome in another. However the second seemed more fun so I decided I had to see it, although it more looked like a movie for the "older generation". And I was right in a way, most people in the theater, the 8 of us watching it were all 50+. So yes, I took down the average by a lot ^^ I went there with my mum a few days ago, we both enjoyed the movie. I liked the second one much much more than the first. Although the character of "Sonny Kapoor" was freaking annoying in this one, I liked the others... so right now I wish for a third movie XD And, I also want to go to India!!!!
★★★


Title: The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Distributed by: Fox Searchlight Pictures
Release dates: 26 February 2015 (United Kingdom) / 13 March 2015 (Sweden)
Running time: 122 minutes
Country: United Kingdom
Language: English

Plot
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2 (or The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) is the expansionist dream of Sonny Kapoor, and its making more claims on his time than he has available, considering his imminent marriage to the love of his life, Sunaina. Sonny has his eye on a promising property now that his first venture, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel for the Elderly and Beautiful, has only a single remaining vacancy posing a rooming predicament for fresh arrivals Guy and Lavinia.
Evelyn and Douglas have now joined the Jaipur workforce, and are wondering where their regular dates for Chilla pancakes will lead, while Norman and Carol are negotiating the tricky waters of an exclusive relationship, as Madge juggles two eligible and very wealthy suitors. Perhaps the only one who may know the answers is newly installed co-manager of the hotel, Muriel, the keeper of everyone's secrets. As the demands of a traditional Indian wedding threaten to engulf them all, an unexpected way forward presents itself.

Cast
Judi Dench as Evelyn Greenslade
Maggie Smith as Muriel Donnelly
Bill Nighy as Douglas Ainslie
Celia Imrie as Madge Hardcastle
Penelope Wilton as Jean Ainslie
Ronald Pickup as Norman Cousins
Diana Hardcastle as Carol Parr
Tina Desai as Sunaina
Dev Patel as Sonny Kapoor
Lillete Dubey as Mrs. Kapoor
Richard Gere as Guy Chambers
David Strathairn as Ty Burley
Tamsin Greig as Lavinia Beach




info @ wiki + imdb

No comments: