Tuesday 3 March 2015

비즈니스/오피스 한국어


I met with my new teacher last Saturday. So from now on I will study Business Korean.
It will be tough and I'm not sure how much I will learn but I hope to learn new things.
Not that I think I will ever apply for a job in Korea. But I see this as a challenge. ^^
I hope I will learn something.

For you who doesn't know, Business Korean is difficult. Although there are also Business English.
I'd say that business Korean is much more difficult as Koreans use a totally different way to express themselves at work compare to outside the office. I asked my teacher how Koreans learn this, I mean it's not something they use daily or hear at a younger age. She told me that many universities offers classes in business Korean. She also said that some companies are not as strict as others but some will judge you for your words at an interview.
Also, different rank = different words. Yes, in Korea you can easily know your place in life through words!!!
You can also divide the language into Business and Office styled Korean.

An example of Business is job interview, and Office is more words you use inside the office, how you reply and speak to seniors/colleagues.


No comments: