Tuesday 17 March 2015

絢香 - iTunes Session - EP

It's finally here ^^ I've been so excited and with all right. Ayaka is one of the best live performers, I prefer her live recordings compare to the studio recordings. Not that those are bad, they are good too but if you have heard Ayaka live you know what I'm talking about!!
When listening to this EP you can clearly notice how she has worked with the music arrangement and vocal to make the best session possible. Honestly, as I said in my previous post about this EP I miss a few songs. But at the same time I'm overjoyed with the songs on it. My fave is track number one ツヨク想う which is also one of my absolute fave of all her songs!! I love the arrangement of this song and her beautiful and powerful voice! It's perfect, probably the best version of this song.
The little minus is the English, I'm sorry Ayaka I know you try your hardest, but there are so many words that become numb or not clear and it drags them down, I would rather have had the Japanese versions of these. Still thumbs up for trying!!!




★★★★


01 ツヨク想う
02 アカイソラ
03 THIS IS THE TIME
04 にじいろ
05 はじまりのとき (English ver.)
06 Through the ages (English ver.)

No comments: