Wednesday 25 March 2015

Green Flash

I have always listened to AKB48 on and off, I guess whenever they have a big seller it's hard to avoid it. And well the years have passed by and the members I have liked have all left already so I don't listen to them so often anymore. But in this case, I guess it's because of all the talks before the release and all, I finally got to listen to AKB48's latest single Green Flash. I grabbed the A version.
I like this "slow" style, although to me AKB48 is more uptempo, I really appreciate this kind of sound.
I also like the lyrics for this track, a great combination. ^^
As for the other songs, they are not bad but it's not wow, so at least I'm happy that the title track is good! ^^




★★★


01. Green Flash
02. マジすかFight
03. 春の光 近づいた夏(AKB48選抜)
04. Green Flash off vocal ver.
05. マジすかFight off vocal ver.
06. 春の光 近づいた夏 off vocal ver.

No comments: