Monday 30 March 2015

Paris is calling me?!

For fun I did a Myers-Briggs personality test, I'm not sure how they work and if I chose an answer based on the current mood. Maybe it would have had turned out differently if I would have had done it on a day when I was all relaxed and did it seriously!?
Anyway, I was told I'm a INFJ type of person. When reading the personality type I could agree to lots but I felt a bit foreign to other facts. Anyway, a few weeks later I found this, it'd tell you which city you should live in based on the personality yest.

My city according to the test is non other than Paris, France!!
Kind ironic as I have never been there, I don't know how to respond... Or maybe, something is telling me that I need to travel there soon?! ^^

Paris offers an unprecedented combination of class, culture, history and style. The city has been a metropolitan melting pot of artists and intellectuals since its first days and is unbearably attractive to the idealistic NFs of the world. Valuing privacy but feeling deeply engaged with the artistic community, INFJs find themselves blending nicely into the cosmopolitan streets of Paris. They are able to explore their interests in depth, engage with the history of the nation and keep to themselves as much or as little as they please. The delightful French culture of Paris sits well with the INFJ – who is as rare a gem as the city itself...

To see the city closest to your personality go here

No comments: