Monday 23 March 2015

大使閣下の料理人

I finally got it!! I'm so excited, I have been excited ever since it was publish it'd be airing. However due to work and hectic lifestyle I haven't been able to look for it. However now I got it!!
I cannot wait to see it, if I know Sho-kun well, he struggled to learn how to cook. But then again we also know his real life skills ^^
The drama story is slightly different from the novel, but still I think it will be fun to watch!! ^^


Title: 大使閣下の料理人 / Taishi Kakka no Ryourinin / The Ambassador's Chef
Broadcast Network: Fuji TV
Episodes: 1
Release Date: January 3, 2015
Language: Japanese
Country: Japan

Plot
In 2013, Ko Osawa (Sho Sakurai) works as sous-chef at a first-class hotel. He cooks French cuisine. His job at the hotel requires him to cook for hundreds of customers, but Ko Osawa prefers to cook for a single customer. One day, he happens to see a pamphlet inquiring about a chef available to work at a diplomat office. Ko ends up taking the job and quits his job at the hotel.
2 years later, Ko now works as the chef at the Japanese Embassy in Vietnam. Ko then takes part in a cook-off against the chef at the French Embassy.

Cast
Sho Sakurai as Ko Osawa
Ayame Gouriki as Rei Ti Ran
Koji Ookura as Seiichi Furuta
Shigeaki Kato as Satoru Eguchi
Naoto Takenaka as Shinzo Murakami
Ryoko Hirosue as Hitomi Osawa
Toshiyuki Nishida as Kazuya Kuraki

info @ asianwiki

No comments: