Sunday 22 January 2012

Beautiful World Tour - T-shirt


It took me a few days but I finally put on my t-shirt I bought from Arashi's latest tour BEAUTIFUL WORLD.
My first though: The fabric is so soft XD
And it looks awesome... I still cry over the fact that missed this years' tour still happy that I got some goods. Thanks to my friend M-san who went to their concert venue to get me some goods ^^

And since this was the first time I bought a T-shirt from their goods I have to say it was a good..no a GREAT buy ^^

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello, the t-shirt looks so nice, I'm a fan of Arashi too. where did you buy the T-shirt? I'm in Canada, wondering how i can buy that T-shirt? Thank you!

Michelle said...

Hi, im a fan of Arashi. Can you tell me where you brought this T-shirt? i really want one and I'm in Canada. Thank you! :)

C-Line said...

Hi,
My friend lives in Nagoya so she went to the concert venue last year and bought it for me. If you are lucky u might be able to find sellers on ebay or livejournal.