Saturday 28 January 2012

My latest facial mask addiction!

I have mentioned many times that I'm really addicted to South Korean Facial masks.
I use them 2-3 times a week!
I usually change between a different sets and kinds. My fave comes from Missha and Nature Republic but these days I use Etude House as well since Gmarket do not ship the other ones overseas (T_T)
Anyway.. Today I used my latest addiction when it comes to various masks! I used 네이처리퍼블릭/Nature Republic's 아쿠아 콜라겐 솔루션 마린 하이드로겔 마스크/ Aqua Collagen Solution Marine Hydro Gel Mask.
It comes in 2 pieces that you apply yourself, compare to the normal one that comes in one.

If you have the chance you should really try this out! It's amazing product!
I also use the eye patches that comes in the same line ^^

The mask

How to use...

The gel part.. it's so soft ^^

Remove it all

2 comments:

rei said...

Hi, Do u mind sharing which side of the mask do u use? I still haven't figure out :( thanks :)

C-Line said...

Hi

When taking it out, it's in two pieces and one of them is hmm.. what to call it "plastic paper"/"white"..
You put the piece that it's wet like slime on your face... and have the plastic paper one facing "out".. so after patting it onto your face you eihter feel that off or let it be on during the time u wear the mask.

look here: http://twitpic.com/8ryzyh

Note: I already pulled off the bottom part.. :P

Sorry not the best to explain but I hope u get it.. (^^;;)