Friday 27 January 2012

Now also in Sweden!


A few months ago I mentioned about foot peeling I use from South Korean brand Tony Moly.
It's amazing... going from hard and dead skin to have feets just like a baby!
As I think I also mentioned, I came across this wonderful product back in July-August 2010 while living in S.Korean capital Seoul! Then when travelling to Asia last summer I brought back 5-6 packs ^^

Anyway... Today I came across an artice/advert for this magical thing here in Sweden!
I want to laugh, but I also feel happy it's avaliable here in Sweden, not only in Asia!
But what makes me sad as always when I find Asian products in Sweden is the PRICE!!

One pack in Sweden cost 249 SEK. That's almost (by a few Swedish krona) 6 times as much as what I pay for it in S.Korea!! (For the normal pack) They released a stronger one if your skin is really hard and thick that's slightly more expesive (around 60SEK). And they also have a heel patch for 18 SEK.
As you can see it feels like a rip-off buying it in Sweden! I'm so happy I brought a few packs with me back home. I use them every 3-4th month. After the summer and winter seasons are really the times I need this product the most.

Not sure if I would have tried it for the Swedish price.. but I can admit that this product is really wonderful!!!
If you haven't tried it... What are you waiting for? ^^


You can order from Korea through Gmarket:
Heel patch http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=217489174&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=Tonymoly

Maxi power http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=214334634&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=Tonymoly





*My older post about this fantastic product: http://ccarollinee.blogspot.com/2011/12/foot-peeling.html
You can read more about it here (It's in SWEDISH): http://www.mediaupdate.se/2011-11-08/bli_av_med_harda_halar_och_sprickor

No comments: