Tuesday 24 January 2012

Who says it won't work?

Long distance relationships is never easy.
That's why so many people hate it. However I read about an article today the showed that long distance can work. In the end it's all about your will I guess.

The girl is a 17 year old from Sweden and she met her Singaporian boyfriend online. They have been talking through various media since that day and last Christmas they finally met for 2 weeks.

But it makes me wonder a bit.. I mean love is great and all.. But then this came across my mind: what kinda parents let their daughter go half across the world for a guy at that age?
Not to ruin the whole happiness and all, still such thing makes me wonder. I mean when I was at that age I wouldn't had been allowed to do such trip on my own!! Nor with friends!!
Then when reading the info while watching this YT clip I saw that her parents went with her.

Anyway it was a fun story to read hope they'll last.. it's really one in a million!


No comments: