Wednesday 18 January 2012

I miss my sisters...

In Korea you usually call your close friends sister or brother, both older and younger...
These days I really miss some of my older sisters!
I miss hanging out... talk, go shopping, eat delicious food, hang at a nice café, watch a movie, go to noraebang/karaoke, go to the sauna...
I cannot believe time passes as fast as it does.
It has already been 6 months since I met some of them, and already 1,5 years since I saw the other.

It sucks... being back in my daily life, I mean all of us will never be able to meet at one spot again!
I miss the laughs and joy!

I want to see you again... some more than other.

Sayuri, SangBong, Mikina, Masumi, Sachiko, Yuuka, Julia, Carolina, Shao, Clara, Eri, JiSun, SeungWon, HeeJung, EunJeong, MinYoung, YoungEun, HaNi.... I miss you the most!<3

No comments: