Thursday 19 January 2012

I should stop shopping in Stockholm

I feel ripped off, It's the same country but different cities...
Should this even be okay?
Only because I live in the big city should I pay more for the same things?

Last week after finishing my exam I passed a shoe store and saw a pair of boots I just had to have (^0^)



At the store in UPPSALA they were 70% off, however when arriving in STOCKHOLM I met up with my mum and she liked them so we went to the same store but in Stockholm.
When reaching the store and found them... I was surprised to see that it was ONLY 50% off!
That means.. I got 20% more discount at the store in the "smaller city".

Also I'm hunting for a new phone and I was surprised by the price here in Stockholm, I remember the price from GÄVLE. So today I called the store to check it, just to be on the safe side. And guess what.. it was 100 SEK cheaper!!

The stores I'm mentioning now are so called chainstores... and that's why I get so pissed off!
Why should I get to pay more only because I live in the BIG city?!

I should just stop go shopping in Stockholm and only shop in smaller cities!
Why pay more and get the same? Is it me as customer who has to pay for the stores' rentalfee? Seriously it doesn't make any sense at all!! It feels like I get cheated!

No comments: