Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yatta - it finally arrived!

This morning I got my package from Japan... I ripped it up, smiled like a baby and went back to sleep XD


A cute top from one of my fave clothes stores in Japan.. Ingni!! I will be able to use it both casually and for work ^^
Pink hasn't really been my colour but these days I'm addicted to it XD

I finally got to taste it.. the mysterious Pepsi PINK. Strawberry and milk sounds weird but I have to say, it was really nice (^^)
Can we release it here in Sweden too?? (^^;;)


Then I got my final batch of Arashi tour goods, from the BEAUTIFUL WORLD TOUR!

The t-shirt, it's my first time to get a t-shirt... this year it looks nice (^^;;) I really like the darkblue colour and the words...
Next year I hope for a parka (^0^)

My ni-ban.. I got the Matsujun clearfile, doesn't he look handsome?

All five.. The best stormy boys ^^
This photo is really great!

Finally.. and last... the hairtie/hairgumu - NAGOYA edition!
It's so cute, now I can wear Arashi with me :P

No comments: