Sunday 29 January 2012

Swedish Kpop fans

I've noticed that K-pop is getting bigger by each day in Sweden.
To think about when I started with it, the only way to talk about it was with Korean friends and only way to get cds and goods was to go to Korea.

So guess how much Kpop goods I have on my hands...
However I cannot fit it anymore, So SWEDISH Kpop fans... do u want to help me out and buy some of them??
I also have Cpop and Jpop stuff ^^

What do I have? Lots and loads ^^

CDs
SM Town 07
Shinhwa (various cds)
Shin Hye Sung
Big Bang
Lee Min Woo
Jun Jin
Kim Dong Wan
Mc The MAX
etc..

Magazines
Junior Sep 08 (FTisland, Bigbang, Rain, Wonder girls...)
Junior March 09 (Boys over flowers (kor drama), Kara, DBSK/TVXQ, SS501, SNSD, UKiss,2PM)
Junior Dec 09 (DBSK/TVXQ, MBlaq, 2PM, Wonder Girls..)
....

Others
Super Junior t-shirt (From SPAO, all 13 members, brand new with tag)
Rain Post-its (Brand New)
Rain concert slippers 2006 (brand new)
....


Ask if there is something u want and I'll let u know! ^^

No comments: