Wednesday 18 January 2012

너는 펫



★★★/★★★★★

I finally got to see the Korean movie version of the Japanese manga called YOU ARE MY PET.
Korean: 너는 펫, Japanese: きみはペット.

I'm not sure if I can call it good or not, I mean it was not bad however it wasn't wow either, it was different ^^ I'm happy they didn't copy the Japanese drama version.
And yes.. JGS was very cute and funny! I really liked him as Momo.

It was a good laugh and they used nice views of Seoul!!
KHN and JGS matches well and that's why the movie is fun to watch!
I was surprised with the endning!

Anyway.. for you who have seen the JP drama version, you won't be disappointed.
And for all others.. this is an easy movie to follow, good to watch if you feel down, tired or simply just want to watch a movie! (^^;;)


*My previous entry about this movie: http://ccarollinee.blogspot.com/2011/10/youre-my-pet-2011.html

No comments: