Tuesday 11 October 2011

You're my pet 2011

The manga by 小川彌生 (Ogawa Yayoi) きみはペットwas a success in Japan and the tv drama was released back in 2003 starring 小雪 & 松本潤(Koyuki and Matsumoto Jun).
This time it's coming to Korea, BUT not as a drama! This time as a movie.
This movie is on the headlines in Korea and you can see trailers both in cinema and online.

It has the same name in Korean as Japanese. YOU'RE MY PET.
in Korean it's know as "너는 펫"
The movie is starring 김하늘 & 장근석 (Kim Haneul & Jang Geun Suk)
I'm really looking forward seeing this movie..


I found one with eng sub... for you who do not speak Korean.
I LOVE when JGS says: "I'm a pet"

Official release: 2011 11 10


For more info and videos.. visit this site: http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=72177

No comments: