Monday 10 October 2011

Time to bring my winterjacket out!!

It's freeeeeezing outside. I'm not joking around. In a few days it went from autumn to winter, at least in my opinion.
Yesterday I went out for a walk with my normal autumn coat and I almost froze to death, so last night I went down to our cellar and digged out my winter jacket.

I love my winterjacket, it's from a Swedish brand called FJÄLLRÄVEN.
I bought it 2 years ago, but it still looks like new! It wasn't cheap at the time, and I checked a few days ago and now it's 500 SEK (aprox 85USD) more expensive. What a rip-off! The reason I checked was because I want one more, but in another colour (^^;;)
Still it's one of my best purchases ever ^^
It's a great jacket, I remember when I lived in Korea and people, even designers loved it and wanted to buy one ^^

Winter is not my fave season, but at least I have a jacket that will keep me warm...



Fjällräven Greenland Winter jacket G-1000

No comments: