Tuesday 11 October 2011

Law is not my thing..

I'm in the middle of my commercial law class and after I'll take a marketing law class, even though I'm not finished with this first class I've realised that law is NOT my thing.
It's good and needed in our society and all but not for me.. not more than this or actually maybe less!! (^^;;)

Tomorrow will be a busy day, lots of appointments with my physiotherapist, dentist and normal doctor. All at different places!! I wonder if I will be able to make it in time for all appointments (^^;;)
Then I'm meeting 2 friends, just hang out and be normal for a few hours!



As for the rest of the week it's study study study, a normal life for a busy uni. student right? (^^;;)



The music of 2NE1 makes me come through this busy week!
(Their 2nd mini album is AWESOME)


Good night

No comments: