Wednesday 5 October 2011

I want..or need a new phone

I need to buy a new mobilephone and I'm not sure which one.
I've been thinking iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 or a Blackberry.

However yesterday Apple pointed out that their "new" phone will only be an updated version of the iPhone 4. Which sucks.

iPhone 4

Also iPhone is the most popular phone in Sweden it actually feels like the nation are built on one phone rather than before the smartphone boom when people had all various kinds of phones. Also since it's this popular most apps are better rather than on the Android phones. (T_T)
But I like the Samsung S2 design, screen and of course Samsung ^^
When I saw the official page before release I was like "I so have to get this one" then Fredrick showed me his last August and I saw lots of them in S.Korea and I really started to like it.

Galaxy S2

However for some time I have wanted a Blackberry too. But if I want one I need to travel to either UK or NYC to get it.

Blackberry
I'm not sure if the apps in Sweden will work on it though..therefore I'm not too sure if it'd be a good buy or not.

So right now it looks like I'll buy the S2 or iPhone. However I rather have a iPhone 5 rather than an updated version of the 4.

I guess I need more time to think!

No comments: