Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sleeply

I'm a very tired girl...


This morning on my way to class I fell asleep on the train right before I was going to leave it, lucky enough I woke up.

Then today I fell asleep while taking a hot shower, I woke up after a few min I suppose.

Lately I've been waking up early and gone to bed late therefore this result.
And it ain't over!
I still have my final report to finish with my group in school, if we work hard, we'll probably finish by tomorrow.
However that's not the end!! I have 2 exams to prepare for.. total 1580 questions to answer!!! It's a hell and it's stressing! I think I'm gonna focus on the 80 essay ones!

Anyhow I shouldn't think too much and just go it, bare with it so it say!

Today's happy thought!
Today I got a phonecall saying I got a job interview at H&M. I'm excited still I do know there many who applied. But I hope for the best!! :)


Today's song: Andreas Johnson - Buzzin

No comments: