Wednesday 26 October 2011

Exhaused + Happiness

I've been studying all day, reading and writing things down, My head is so full I can't take anymore right now, I'm exhaused! Therefore I now am on a break!
2morrow I have 4 h of exam writing to do! I will have to wake up at 4.20 am! I'm actually not sure if I should sleep or not, but if I don't I will probably fall asleep in the exam hall :P

Anyway since I'm on my break I decided to check the Korean news site Naver and guess what I found?!
I found that 이승기's new album 투나이트/TONIGHT is out!!

He is one of my absolute fave artists in Korea!! I've liked him ever since this debute and he's getting more handsome by each day!! He's really something... To think about it it's quite awsome how popular he's even though he doesn't belong to a boyband (^0^) Also he admitted that he knows that he doesn't have so many male fans and have many women in their 40's as fans (^^;;)

I've been waiting for a long time for this album, it's almost 2 years since his last album!! (if we do not count the re-pack version of the 4th album)
I heard the first released track 연애시대 some weeks ago, however now, finally, the full album is here, I'm so happy!! It was a great surprise since I have my exams tomorrow
I'm in love with the titletrack 친구찮아! I love both lyrics and music and Seunggi is so cute in the MV!!

After hearing the album.. my fave songs so far are number 1,2 and 7!! I think I like that song the most!! (^0^)

Tracks
01. 친구잖아
02. Tonight
03. 어디라도
04. 연애시대
05. 널 웃게할 노래 (feat. 방탄소년단, 하림)
06. 그냥 너야
07. 나는 나쁜 남자다
08. Slave (feat. pdogg)
09. 친구잖아 (Rock ver.)
10. 어디라도 (Ra.D mix ver.)


My dad said he'd buy it for me as one of my coming X-mas gifts... since he knows I love Seung Gi and then he doesn't have to run around the city buying me so many pressies :D

Today's song: 이승기 - 나는 나쁜 남자다


친구찮아

No comments: