Monday 31 October 2011

Japan I miss you..

Today I watched some photos I took in Japan 2 months ago..
I really want to go back!!

Also I want to go shopping in Japan!
Today I checked Liz Lisa and Ingni, I found some stuff I want, I'm gonna see if my parents want to give them to me for X-mas ^^
My mum bought me stuff already and said she'll think about it, she said I need other stuff than just clothes.. But then again she likes what I buy so we'll see :D
I think they will give me 2 things I want and the 3rd I'll pay myself, both my parents said they liked the things I wanted so that means I'll probably get them..haha

It's all about hard working...
And I also think my parents reward me with some extra stuff just because I've been taking care of lots of things at home since I came back from Asia due to my dad's leg injury. Also I haven't asked them for much this year.
Also my brother said he'll give me something for X-mas but since he is in AUS he'll probably let me pick what I want then send me money..haha
He always do that unless there is something he can go and buy himself! I love my brother..hehe

Gaah.. sounds like I'm spoilt, but I do not really buy much things in Sweden.
I buy more things from Asia.. Also Asian stuff is lot cheaper then in Sweden so even when I do buy things and with shipping and all, it's not as expensive as if I'd buy the same things here in Sweden!! I'd say I save up 50-90% on all the things I've bought.

Earlier this year when I wasn't living at home I didn't spend much money at all, I think it was because I was too depressed in school.



Anyway time to sleep..

No comments: