Friday 21 October 2011

2nd time with in 1 week

Even though I slept a lot last night it seems like my body is still tired.
Today after a long day of studying I took a hot shower and what happened, I fell asleep!!!
Not for long, only a few min I guess still.. this is not good! It's the second time within a week!!

Better sleep soon, I got to study again tomorrow.
Today I was told by a classmate that 80% of my class failed the midterm!!!
Seriously 80% - then you should ask.. is there something wrong with the students or teachers?

Also earlier this evening Westlife released the mv for their final single..
Lighthouse - I like it very much, both lyrics and music are great!
I'm still not over the fact that they are splitting up.
Anyway I'd thought I'd share the video with ya!

1 comment:

iisaacson said...

var gärna med i min tävling som pågår just nu på min blogg där jag lottar ut ett handgjort halsband!
snabblänk till tävlingsinlägget: http://iisaacson.blogg.se/2011/october/tavling-vinn-ett-halsband-fran-fewsmyckens.html#comment
allt bra?
kramis