Sunday 9 October 2011

우결 (We got married)

먼저... 이특오빠 결혼 추~추~축하드립나다 (^0^)v
The first episode feature 슈퍼주니어 리더 이특 and 강소라 in 우결 aka 우리 결혼했어요 has aired.
I loved it when 수주 annouced about the wedding to their fans..I bet, because of their reactions that, they thought he was going to get married for real. (^0^;;)
It was a cute first meeting and I got to see a totally different side of Leeteuk.
I've never seen him like that and it almost felt like another person.
I guess it's different to be by yourself rather than being with all the members.
Kang Sora was very beautiful, I loved her dress. I think this will be a fun and interesting marriage. There has been lots of photos posted online already.


I'm already looking forward to next weeks show!!


*Translation
슈퍼주니어 리더 Super Junior leader
이특 Leeteuk
강소라 Kang Sora
우결/우리 결혼했어요 We got married
수주 = Super junior

No comments: