Thursday 6 October 2011

20 h to go...

I have 20h left before my midterm starts, I'm so nervous I think I could die.
I hate exams and it's the same everytime, no matter if I'm good at the subject or not.
I guess I have a mental issue when it comes to exams :P
Final study time starts right after this..!!

Anyway this morning I got a very lovely surprise!
I got a package from 緑さん (Midori), with my poncho and ツバキウオーター (Tsubaki water).
The poncho is really cute, I love it!!! So happy I got a hold of it before it got sold out.. seems it's popular in Japan (^^;;)



I'm also very happy for my ツバキウオーター, this time I got the damage control one. Last time I bought the normal, however since I have had a perm and coloured my hair I thought it'd be better with the damage one ^^
Also I LOVE the smell from the mist (^^;;)


It comes in both a big and small bottle, the smaller one is easier to fit in a handbag.
however this time I got the big one..since it lasts longer ^^


More info about Tsubaki water (It's in Japanese): http://www.shiseido.co.jp/tsubaki/tsubakiwater/

No comments: