Sunday 30 October 2011

Fun reading..

These books are funny, they are called 日本人の知らないの日本語. In English it means "Japanese that Japanese people do not know".
It's a story where we can follow people, non Japanese who are trying to learn Japanese and they ask questions and used Japanese in an incorrect way which confuses Native Japanese. It's very funny and I undertstand the main point of the book (^^;;)
I think it's the same for all languages... If you don't have it as your native language you do not understand it all, some things are just there.. it's not something you actully can learn from a book.

Also these book were made into a dorama, it was aired last year, starring Naka Riisa.
The drama has the same name as the book! I thought it was very fun. Also they used NON-actors in the drama. Actually I think they went to one of the Top Univerities who teach Japanese and asked some of the students in the highest level to participate.
I think it's also quite cool that they chose a Swedish girl, and what makes it even funnier is that she speaks Japanese with a SWEDISH accent..haha
I died when I heard it... :P

No comments: