Tuesday 25 October 2011

Super Junior Super Show 3


I got the cd today!! the 슈퍼주니어 슈퍼쇼 3 (The 3rd Asia Tour Concert Album)
It has been almost 1 year and 3 months since I went to the concert in Olympic Stadium in Seoul!
I still have lots of great memories, I love the boys and they are so fun to see on stage. Still I missed..and still do.. Hangeng! I have never been a fan of either Kibum or Kangin so I don't care too much about them.. horrible to say.. I know..
But I want SuJu back as 13!! I don't like either Zhoumi or Henry!! Henry is good with his violin but I can't see anything else from him! And Zhoumi or the fox, he is sly and talk bad about Hangeng!! + he is not good looking at all XD

Anyway far as I can remember this was the songs they sang:

1. SORRY,SORRY (Concert Remix)
2. Super Girl (SuJu Ver.)
3. 돈 돈! (Don’t Don)
4. 너 같은 사람 또 없어 (No Other)
5. 고백 (Confession - SuJu Ver.)(SJ-M’s song)
6. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
7. 로꾸거(Rokkugo)
8. 려욱 – 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
9. 규현 – 내가 너의 곁에 잠시 살았다는 걸
10. 이특, 성민 – Fallin Out
11. 은혁,동해 – I wanna love you (self-made song)
12. 시원 – Looking for the day
13. 희절 – The way of Idol’s breaking up (feat. 에프엑스 설리)
14. 신동 – Champion (original by PSY)
15.슈퍼주니어티 - 똑똑똑
16. 둘이 (You & I)
17. 아주 먼 옛날 (Song For You)
18. TRAX + 시원 – One night
19. Crazy in love/ Poker Face/ Single Lady
20. Shake it up (REMIX)
21. TWINS (REMIX)
22. 미워 (Hate U, Love U)
23. 응결 (Coagulation)
24. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
25. Rinaldo *not sure about the name..read it somewhere
26. 진심 (All My Heart)
27. 예성 - 너 아니면 안돼 (It has to be you)
28. 미인아 (BONAMANA) (Dance Ver.)
29. 갈증 (A Man In Love) (Concert Remix)
30. U (REMIX)
31. Dancing Out (REMIX)
32. 요리왕 (Cooking Cooking!)
33. 차근 차근 (Way For Love)
34. You are the one
35. Wonder Boy

So the cd is a bit different from the concert I went to... Anyway it's a great cd, I've been waiting for a long time, I hope the dvd will be out soon!!
It was a great show, I laughed and cried alot..haha
And I want to re-watch it ;)
The cd also, just like last one includes some remixes of some songs!
My fave solos were Siwon's and Yesung's songs!! ^^

I hope the boys and SM will bring Super Junior Super Show 4 to Sweden!!

No comments: