Tuesday 18 October 2011

Calculating money

Not that I would call myself poor nor rich!! These days I'm really thinking about my money...
Then again I guess it's also my fault in some ways, I've been spending quite alot within the last couple of weeks.

I recently bought some shoes, jacket and shirt from Gmarket. Actually the items wasn't that bad but the shipping fee was quite high.

Anyway.. the more expensive items are my train commute tickets. This month because of my group assignments I've been going to school almost every day. Normally I only go twice a week.
Because of this I've been paying 100USD more.. and it will be more.
Soon I also have to buy a new underground/bus pass here in Sweden, actually it's cheap but when paying all at once it's expensive.

Next month is my dad's b-day and also I need to think about X-mas, there are lots of pressies to buy. This X-mas we will have relatives from Japan and Australia coming so I need to buy more pressies than usual. I'm delighted that they are coming however I wonder how I should budget.
I hope I will figure something out!

I hope I find a new job soon then I won't have to think about this anymore...!! It's all about calculation and think on what's needed and not! ^^

No comments: