Tuesday 18 October 2011

A new drama with Sho-kun


I've been looking forward to this.. the new drama starring 櫻井翔 and 北川景子.
The drama is called: 謎解きはディナーのあとで, Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de.. also known as Nazotoki.

Story
Kageyama is a butler working for a rich heiress, Reiko Hosho. Needed by detectives, Reiko is a novice detective that lacks a few deductive skills. Because of this, Kageyama is relied on by Reiko to help solve cases. Kageyama isn't afraid to use sharp words against Reiko either. This drama not only focuses on the detective cases, but the relationship between butler and heiress.

I'm so happy to see Sho-kun again, and there will also be a new song from
迷宮ラブソング(Meikyu Love Song).
The first ep aired today, I want to see it asap but due to school work I won't be able to see it until next Thursday...

Anyway.. Sho-kun ganbatte!!! I hope I'll enjoy this drama! So far all I've heard seems great!!

No comments: