Saturday 22 October 2011

my own award

Today after a long day of studying I gave myself a reward, watch today's episode of 우결, first it was said to be postponed, however since it rained alot in Korea today they canceled the baseball game!!

It was a so-so episode, 이특 and 강소라 had their first date, I really liked the place they went to!! I have to look it up and go there!! ^^
Then just talking but still they are new to each other so sometimes it was abit awkward.
Both are leaders, Sora used to be it in Sunny and Leeteuk is in SuJu therefore they are the leader couple.
The food they had looked delicious, they even fed each other AND had a LOVESHOT ^^
I look forward to next week, there has also been lots of photos online saying they have been on a school uniform date etc, I really look forward seeing how they will progress!!


And now time to sleep...

No comments: