Thursday 13 October 2011

Hötorgshallen



Today on my way home I made a stop at my fave food place in Stockholm city.
I'm of course talking about Hötorgshallen. This covered market is the best in Stockholm, maybe Sweden?
I normally visit this market, at least every second week... unless I'm too busy!
Besides from the shops they also have some great restaurants, I love the fish restaurant and sushi place.

My absolute fave shop is "Österqvist", they sell delicous parma and prosciutto hams,sausages and cheese.
I love their products, they are fresh and the staff are great.. they know what they are selling.

My second fave shop is "Pierias Livs", they have tasty Greek delicious olives, sundried tomatos, feta cheese etc. They also sell lots of various nuts, dried fruits and snacks.

As for the fish market both "Melanders" and "Fiskeläget" are great shops.

At the sushi restaurant, "Ishi", you can get som really tasty sushi! it's really worth the money!
And at last the fish restaurant "Kajsas fisk" has one of the best fish soups in Sweden, it's the best I've ever tasted!! Me and my dad try to go there whenever we have time since both of us loves their fish soup. Their shrimpsallad is also great (according to my mum ^^)


If you go to Stockholm.. Don't forget to pay it a visit! ^^

No comments: