Saturday 29 October 2011

Worst ever... It felt like a joke!

Today after lazying around at home me and mum went shopping in downtown Stockholm.
We visited Gallerian and entered a new store called Hollister, It looks really nice from the outside but the inside was a joke!

First the staff greeted us by saying one sentece in Swedish and one in English (But you could so hear the Swedish accent!!) I wanted to die of laughter!!
Then it was super dark inside, I KNOW it's a part of their concept but people kept on bumping into each other and when looking at the clothes you had to look so carefully, the light made it so different.
Anyway we did only last 2 min inside and when walking out the staff said Bye in Swedish then something like Plz come again in English... I couldn't help myself.. I started to laugh! Actually another annoying thing was that they changed words in English.. it felt like they have taken it off some bad movie or show from MTV!! I hope they will stop it it sounds weird and most of all STUPID!! Either do it all in English or stick to our NATIVE language!

Mix Swedish and English = X

No comments: