Sunday 16 October 2011

미남이시네요/美男ですね/You're beautiful

VS

Last night I finally finished the Japanese version of 미남이시네요.
I have to say that the Korean version was 100% much better.

The Korean version was more fun to watch, they had more jokes and things that connected in a much better way than the Japanese one.
I don't know if it's because I watched the Korean version first but this is my opinion.

I was disappointed in many things, like:
1. They used same songs as in the Korean drama but changed the lyrics into Japanese, when knowing there are so many skilled songwriters in Japan!
2. The girl, Nana (Korean: Yoo He Yi), she was "too" nice.. I liked He Yi much better, she really came off as a devil girl (^^;;)
3. And regarding Rabbit Pig thing.. Park Shin Hye did it much better, when Takimoto Miori did the same I couldn't really see her nose move at all..
4. Most of the storyline was the same, they could have changed it like they usually do but keep the main points, but this time it felt like most things were just changed into Japanese. Like a translation...

A fun surprise was when JGS was featured in ep 8, I was surprised and laughed.. I think he found it funny to appear in the drama as well ^^





Thinking about the dramas that has been set in different countries..
I liked Japanese Hana Yori Dango much more than the Korean version.
Japanese Hana Kimi (2007) was much better than Taiwanese one, I couldn't stand the TW one.
However a good drama or SP was between the Korean Marathon movie and Japanese SP drama.

No comments: